Palodent® Plus is designed to deliver accurate contacts
for Class II procedures and consistent results for you.
The Palodent® Plus sectional matrix system is comprised of six precisely designed components: rings, matrices, wedges, wedgeguards, forceps, and pin tweezers. These have been designed and refined for optimal performance individually and as a system. As a result, Palodent® Plus is among the simplest and most accurate matrix systems on the market.
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic tines maintain a fit on the tooth that complements the wedges and minimizes flash.
- Ring design promotes exceptional stability in the forceps during placement.
- Matrix will not collapse into wide cavities, even when a cusp is missing.
- Super-thin tabbed matrix has a pronounced marginal ridge and significantly greater horizontal curvature for accurate anatomy.
- V-shaped tines allow you to wedge from both sides before or after ring placement.
- Nickel-Titanium ring composition for spring strength and memory retention.